– This is not a medical advice blog. It is a place for me to share my thoughts on my experiences, my training, and my lessons learned.
– All patient identifiers have been removed or altered to protect patient privacy. Most other proper names used here have been changed as well.
– I have no financial affiliation with anything posted on this blog. I do not receive any endorsements from any products listed or posted on this blog.
– All material on this blog may not be used without my expressed permission. The views expressed are my own and not representative of Harvard Medical School or its hospital affiliates. Patient information has been changed to protect privacy.
– Again, these are just my feelings and thoughts on my everyday encounters with medicine.
Blog Policies are based on Healthcare Blogger Code of Ethics.