I am an anesthesiologist who truly enjoys my work. I write about the random cases, emotions, and thoughts that bombard me.
– This is not a medical advice blog. It is a place for me to share my thoughts on my experiences, my training, and my lessons learned.
– I have no financial affiliation with anything posted on this blog. I do not receive any endorsements from any products listed or posted on this blog.
– Again, these are just my feelings and thoughts on my everyday encounters with medicine.
- St. John’s Episcopal Private School: Pre-K to 4th grade
- Jackson Elementary school: 4th – 5th grade
- Madison Middle School: 6th – 8th grade
- Cooper High school: 9th – 12th grade
- Texas A&M University: Summa Cum Laude, B.S. in biomedical science, University Honors, Undergraduate Research Scholar
- University of Texas Medical Branch: AOA
- University of Texas at Austin transitional year: Internship
- Massachusetts General Hospital: Anesthesia residency
- University of California San Diego: Cardiothoracic Anesthesia fellowship
If you enjoy this clinical blog, feel free to get to know me better by heading to my main site: Love. Laughter. Life. Medicine.
My other blogs:
Bite Me — My Food & Travel Blog
Love. Life. Medicine. — Musings of a 30-something year old female doc chasing the meaning of life
My Tumblr Blog — Typically brings postings from all my other blogs and Instagram into one place.